CrystalOne Radio Forums
Members List Social Groups

Go Back   CrystalOne Radio Forums > CrystalOne Radio > General Discussion

Old 06-09-2013

jiggyjaguar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to jiggyjaguar Send a message via AIM to jiggyjaguar Send a message via Yahoo to jiggyjaguar
Exclamation Weekly Rant: Dog the Bounty Hunter in Hutchinson Kansas

<P><P>
This week I have to chat about this Dog the Bounty Hunter thing that happened last few weeks. I remember when I got the call from one of my good friends that he was in town. At the time I was lifting weights and everyone knows when I am in the gym, I am not leaving. Hell a car could drive thru the gym; I would find a free machine and just keep working out. You had people in McPherson showing up with signs and camera phones looking to snap photos. The other is what Clear Channel’s B98 in Wichita KS did with the news.
<P><P> The Hutch news did a good job of covering the Dog Story, Amy Bicklel and Kristen Roderick who are 2 standup professional reporters did a great job on the story. I think it’s great that Barb’s bail bonds says in the story that they never knew anything about this and cannot understand the media circus. Okay yeah right, they did not call anyone or leak it on Facebook. Right, yeah I believe this one, and kids don’t let her fool ya, they loved the press attention. However I have heard a lot of crazy crap about the folks at the bail bond operation. So we will just leave it at that.
<P><P> I think the more important story here is what happened when Dog was in town; you had the clowns at B98 and Wichita KS in general being so damn jealous they could not stand it. Hell one report I heard was B98 morning show of Tracy and The Radio killer {Look it up, Lucas who Clear Channel pitches as it’s cool new cohost, was involved in the 2007 incident where the chick drank so much water that she died} However this clown and Tracy{Who I love and is a friend} called Dog and asked him why they did not prepare them or come to Wichita to talk. Now let me get this straight Dog, has to let you guys know he is coming in to catch a fugitive and then make time for your morning program?
<P><P> What I thought was great was the reaction from the crowds following Dog and his crew around, you had the all the marks chasing him all over the place. So much so that in McPherson KS a crowd gathered after they chased a guy down the highway. A crowd showed up in someone’s yard where the bad guy was hiding. Yeah that is good, that gets a lot accomplished for everyone involved. The folks who told that “Dog is my hero”? Really…Now I know why the country is in such a crummy shape. Then the story I heard of Dog setting up at Jack of Clubs here in Hutchinson KS and hauling out folks. Hell I always heard all the underworld hid out there but who knew it was the place The Legion of Doom met.
<P><P> My favorite story is our former neighbor here in the local drug infested neighborhood. Apparently she was evading an chasing away from the old Dog and his wife Beth and their CMT crew.{yes CMT, where Dog is now on the air, due to low ratings on A and E TV, and oh that whole thing of him calling someone the N word on a voicemail.} She ran and ran away from him till there was some deal that went down where if she could be on TV, she would turn herself in. So she worked it out and got on TV. The funny part of this story is her Boyfriend at the time, wanted to be on TV so bad then when he found out he could be, he ousted himself as a Meth dealer. Yes that works, I guess anyone will do anything and I mean package up and manufacture meth to get the job done.
<P><P> So what can we take away from Dog the Bounty Hunter being in Hutchinson KS? I think people get star struck. I personally wanted nothing to do with it, there was no way anyone was getting an interview. Hutch news, Radio, not even the great savor of local media, Thommy Boy could get an interview with him. So there was no way Jigmund Fraud was going to get a damn thing with him. So I could care less. However I had to address it here this week and look fwd. to coming back and chatting further with everyone in the weekly rant.
<P><P>
Jiggy Jaguar
http://www.jiggyjaguar.com
<P><P>